ExperSeal is a local, family-owned business that has been providing decorative concrete surfaces for over ten years. We pride ourselves in being the best in the industry when it comes to beautiful colors, faux finishes and a diamond-hard seal that lasts for years. Our process makes your surfaces virtually maintenance free and easy to clean.
We use trained professionals and treat each customer as a valued friend and associate. Our craftsmen will care for your home as if it were their own. We use Masterfaux™ Artisans to give you a beautiful, modeled look.
Your friends and neighbors will be impressed with the look and quality of ExperSeal. In fact, most of our business comes from referrals of satisfied customers. Don’t be surprised when your friends’ neighbors ask you for our number. We strive to complete our jobs quickly and efficiently so that our customers have little hassle or inconvenience. All of our work is backed by our three year “No problem guarantee”.
Please contact us. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to working with you.
Let us show you why hundreds of customers agree, “We offer the best in beauty, durability and service!”
- Beautifies while hiding discolored, stained concrete and cracks or repairs.
- Resists surface scratches, chipping, tire marks, shoe marks etc.
- Oil drippings and other stains are easily wiped off.
- Weeds cannot grow between our designs.
- Bricks engraved into the concrete never come loose.
- The process adds no additional thickness to the concrete, so it won’t alter water drainage or cause doors to improperly close.
- The engraving process is fast, clean, safe and leaves the surroundings undisturbed.
ExperSeal Master Installers will transform your existing concrete driveways, entry floors, pool decks and walkway surfaces into a beautiful showpiece that will last for years to come.
ExperSeal provides customers with expert installation combined with affordable prices and a dedication towards customer service.
What Does Concrete Engraving Involve?
The engraving process is done into existing concrete. Through etching or engraving, the design is sculpted into the concrete so it will last as long as the concrete itself. Coloring is achieved, not by painting or coating the surface, but by deeply staining the concrete so the color won’t fade, peel or flake.