• Beautifies while hiding discolored, stained concrete and cracks or repairs.
• Resists surface scratches, chipping, tire marks, shoe marks etc.
• Oil drippings and other stains are easily wiped off.
• Weeds cannot grow between our designs.
• Bricks engraved into the concrete never come loose.
• The process adds no additional thickness to the concrete, so it won’t alter water drainage or cause doors to improperly close.
• The engraving process is fast, clean, safe and leaves the surroundings undisturbed.
ExperSeal™ Master Installers will transform your existing concrete driveways, entry floors, pool decks and walkway surfaces into a beautiful showpiece that will last for years to come.
ExperSeal™ provides customers with expert installation combined with affordable prices and a dedication towards customer service.
What Does Concrete Engraving Involve?
The engraving process is done into existing concrete. Through etching or engraving, the design is sculpted into the concrete so it will last as long as the concrete itself. Coloring is achieved, not by painting or coating the surface, but by deeply staining the concrete so the color won’t fade, peel or flake.